Hi, I'm Sarah. Welcome to the My Matilda Blog, documentary photography for birth, life and graveside. Sit, stay awhile!

You can also visit my site, facebook page, personal blog, or email me -- sarah@mymatilda.com. Have a lovely day. {xoxoxo}

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Anticipation.











Celeste is pregnant with her third boy, and she still wrestles the older two if she has to.

I always think it's so strange when I go to friend's houses that have boys. What usually happens is I sit on the floor and their gaze suddenly turns to me, they run full speed toward me and try to wrestle me. One friend told me flat out, "I don't sit on the floor at my house, it's an open invitation!" I love boys. In my house, if I sit on the floor, my girls hang on me like seaweed and whine like an old timing belt.

No comments: