Hi, I'm Sarah. Welcome to the My Matilda Blog, documentary photography for birth, life and graveside. Sit, stay awhile!

You can also visit my site, facebook page, personal blog, or email me -- sarah@mymatilda.com. Have a lovely day. {xoxoxo}

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Ellis Family.



























After the baby Milo's blessing, family gathered in and out of Ann Dee's home. Grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. I love hearing the hum of voices, ones that have known each other for ages. Maybe it's the familiarity they have with each other and it's comforting to know that there are people and gatherings just like my family has, millions and millions of them, everywhere, all the time. That's a lot of love!

And the last few photos are in front of the "monster wall" she has in her house. Ann Dee Ellis is a published author and she has her boys sit and create different monsters each day so that she has a little free time to write! In their minds, they really ARE the monsters that they are acting like!

1 comment:

Heather G. said...

Wow! Those are amazing photos! Love how you capture the scenes!